While flipping through an old issue of Whole Living, I found a snack I hadn’t heard of before…Roasted Spiced Chickpeas. Hmmm…spicy, crunchy, healthy, and it involves chickpeas…I’m in! Here’s our adaptation of Roasted Spice Chickpeas.
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Preheat oven to 425°. Toss chickpeas with oil and spices until evenly coated. Spread out on baking sheet and roast until golden & crunchy (about 30 minutes). Let cool completely, then store in tupperware.