HEALTHY BREAKFAST COOKIES
These breakfast cookies are packed with healthy ingredients and great for an on-the-go breakfast or snack. Easy to make, delicious & gluten-free too!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries or other dried fruit
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, warmed to liquid state
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a cookie sheet with a nonstick spray.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Take heaping tablespoonfuls of dough and roll each into a ball. Place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly with fork.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on cookie sheet.