Everyone loves these soft and chewy Cookies and Cream Cookies! It’s like the chocolate chip cookie got a present too – it got packed full of lots of mini Oreo cookies. Believe me, they’re so incredibly delicious try not to eat them all in one sitting!
This cookie is a chewy, mouth-watering bite chock full of chocolate and Oreo cream. This is a great cookie to make with the kids as they have a great time putting them together and snitching Oreos when you are supposedly not looking. I bought the mini Oreos because they are so cute and because the kids wouldn’t put quite as much in their mouth at one time. Right?
Before last year I had never thought of adding pudding to a cookie but now that I have worked with different cookies and flavors of pudding I can honestly say that you can add pudding to just about any cookie recipe and it always makes the cookies extra soft and moist.
Serve these sweet confections with a big glass of milk for the kids. And, by the way, the big kids enjoy them too!
Everyone loves these delicious Cookies and Cream Cookies! I mean, how can you help it! Soft cookies stuffed with white chocolate chips & Oreo cookies - see what I mean?!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3- oz. package Jello Vanilla Cook & Serve pudding mix
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 16 regular-sized Oreo , coarsely chopped (about 36 minis)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together until smooth and creamy. Continue to beat as you add vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix flour, baking soda and pudding mix together and add to creamed mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Oreo crumbles. Drop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set on wire rack to cool for 5-7 minutes then remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool completely.
Coming up tomorrow... (drum roll please) Vanilla Almond “K” Cookies. I bet you can’t imagine what type of cereal makes these cookies special. And check out Day 1 & 2 so you don’t miss a thing!
On the 12th day of Christmas this Cookin” Mama sent to you… 12 Nutella Palmiers, 11 Forget Them Cookies, 10 Sure Bet Macaroons, 9 Almond Bar Cookies, 8 Pecan Sandies, 7 NuttZo Nut Butter Cookies, 6 Turtle Cheesecake Cookies, 5 Key Lime Truffles, 4 Vanilla Almond K Cookies, 3 Cookies and Cream Cookies, 2 Creme Brulee Cookies and a Chocolate Peppermint Drop …fa, la, la, la, la
Check out more fantastic Christmas cookie recipes on our popular “Christmas Cookies Galore” Pinterest board.