Everyone loves these soft and chewy Cookies and Cream Cookies! It’s like the chocolate chip cookie got a present too – it got packed full of lots of mini Oreo cookies. Believe me, they’re so incredibly delicious try not to eat them all in one sitting!
Cookies and Cream Cookies with Pudding
This cookie is a chewy, mouth-watering bite chock full of chocolate and Oreo cream. This is a great cookie to make with the kids as they have a great time putting them together and snitching Oreos when you are supposedly not looking. I bought the mini Oreos because they are so cute and because the kids wouldn’t put quite as much in their mouth at one time. Right?
Before last year I had never thought of adding pudding to a cookie but now that I have worked with different cookies and flavors of pudding I can honestly say that you can add pudding to just about any cookie recipe and it always makes the cookies extra soft and moist.
Serve these sweet confections with a big glass of milk for the kids. And, by the way, the big kids enjoy them too!
Cookies That Are Hard To Resist
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies from 2CM
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies from 2CM
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies from My Organized Chaos
Fudge Ripple Cookies from 2CM
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
Everyone loves these delicious Cookies and Cream Cookies! I mean, how can you help it! Soft cookies stuffed with white chocolate chips & Oreo cookies - see what I mean?!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 oz. package Jello Vanilla Cook & Serve pudding mix
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 16 regular-sized Oreo , coarsely chopped (about 36 minis)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease large cookie sheets and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together until smooth and creamy. Continue to beat as you add vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix flour, baking soda and pudding mix together and add to creamed mixture. Beat until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips and Oreo crumbles. Drop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set on wire rack to cool for 5-7 minutes then remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on wire rack to cool completely.
Coming up tomorrow... (drum roll please) Vanilla Almond “K” Cookies. I bet you can’t imagine what type of cereal makes these cookies special. And check out Day 1 & 2 so you don’t miss a thing!
On the 12th day of Christmas this Cookin” Mama sent to you… 12 Nutella Palmiers, 11 Forget Them Cookies, 10 Sure Bet Macaroons, 9 Almond Bar Cookies, 8 Pecan Sandies, 7 NuttZo Nut Butter Cookies, 6 Turtle Cheesecake Cookies, 5 Key Lime Truffles, 4 Vanilla Almond K Cookies, 3 Cookies and Cream Cookies, 2 Creme Brulee Cookies and a Chocolate Peppermint Drop …fa, la, la, la, la