This Creole Mixed Grill Sheet Pan dinner is a simple, hearty meal for any night of the week. Just one baking pan holds a medley of shrimp, chicken, chorizo, potatoes and seasonal vegetables that have been tossed with creole spices. Easy prep, easy cleanup and you’ve got one delicious dinner. Gluten free, Whole30 and can be made low carb compliant.
Creole Mixed Grill Sheet Pan Dinner
I love easy fuss-free dinners for my busy weeknights. It just seems that 5 o’clock rolls around way before it should and I haven’t even thought about dinner. That’s when simple dinners with minimum prep really come in handy.
This sheet pan dinner came together with what I had sitting around in my fridge and freezer. And, I don’t know about you, but I definitely don’t want dinner to just be a ho-hum,”oh it’s leftovers” night meal. Believe me, this sheet pan dinner will taste like anything but leftovers! And bonus, it’s gluten-free, Whole30 and, if you eliminate the potatoes, low carb as well.
Substitutions you can make to suit your family’s tastes
- Don’t have creole spice? You can make your own, see recipe in notes, or use Old Bay seasoning as a substitute.
- Chorizo too spicy for the family? You can either omit it or add andouille or mild Italian sausage to the mix.
- Seasonal vegetables that work well for sheet pan dinners include broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash and bell peppers’
- Sweet potatoes will also work in place of white potatoes or leave out for a low carb option.
4 easy steps to make this Creole Mixed Grill
- Gather ingredients – chicken, shrimp, chorizo, potatoes, onions, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes and cauliflower.
- Cut up ingredients and place everything in bowl except for chorizo.
- Pour olive oil over mixed grill ingredients then add spices.
- Toss oil and spices with ingredients until everything is coated evenly.
- Pour on to sheet pan and bake for 50 minutes.
That’s it! Just 10 minutes prep then bake. Out comes these beautifully roasted vegetables and a medley of protein-rich foods to make a deliciously easy sheet pan dinner with little cleanup. Enjoy!
More sheet pan deliciousness
Chicken Apple Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner – is a quick and easy recipe for any night of the week. Just cut up ingredients, toss in olive oil and a little cajun seasoning, spread on a cookie sheet and bake. A delicious dinner in a jiffy with little clean-up needed.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil Dinner – This easy sheet pan dinner has all the flavors of an original boil – spicy shrimp, sausage, corn & potatoes, with less cleanup & on the dinner table in 30.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin Sheet Pan Dinner – Tender pork loins are seasoned with an herb paste, wrapped in bacon, then roasted beside potatoes, onions and green beans for the perfect one pan dinner.
Sheet Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken from Moore or Less Cooking – Chicken and veggies are coated with lemon, herbs, and garlic are baked and ready in under 35 minutes.
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
Creole Mixed Grill Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower cut in small florets (can also sub broccoli or zucchini)
- 1/2 red bell pepper. chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 3 potatoes cut to about the same size as the cauliflower
- 2 large chicken breasts about 1 pound, chopped
- 10 large shrimp peeled & deveined
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Emeril’s Original Essence Creole seasoning see notes
- 6-7 oz package chorizo sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, potatoes, chopped chicken and shrimp.
- Mix oil with Creole seasoning.
- Pour over vegetables and meats in bowl and toss well to coat all pieces.
- Pour onto a large cookie sheet and add sliced chorizo.
- Bake to about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.