Dinner has never been easier than with these easy Air Fryer Pork Chops. A little seasoning and 10 minutes cook time is all it takes to get these healthy, moist and delicious pork chops on the table. Your family will love them!
If you’ve been following me, you know that my new love is cooking everything from appetizers to main meals to desserts in my Air Fryer. It’s one of the most convenient appliances I’ve ever owned! It’s not only easy to use but easy to cleanup too. And these Air Fryer Pork Chops are no exception.
I made a perfectly seasoned entrée for dinner in just 15 minutes! And the air fryer keeps the pork chops moist and browns them perfectly, all at the same time. Plus these pork chops have no breading making them healthy, low carb, and keto friendly. Woohoo!
How to cook pork chops in the air fryer
- Gather the ingredients and mix the spices together for the rub.
- Rub a little olive oil on all sides of the pork chops. You can also spray them with a nonstick spray such as Pam. Then rub the seasoning mixture into the chops.
- That’s it. Ready for the air fryer.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer and place the chops inside. I thought these pork chops might have been a little large for my air fryer but it worked out beautifully. Next time though I plan on getting the boneless chops.
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees for 10 minutes and out comes some moist and beautifully browned pork chops.
Just look at that moist bite of deliciousness! Doesn’t it make you want to lick your chops? (I just had to say that, I couldn’t help myself! lol) Seriously though, cooking bone-in or boneless pork chops in the air fryer could not be easier!
I served my air fried pork chops with Keto Butternut Squash Casserole and some applesauce. I think they’d also be delish with Spanish Quinoa (a version of Spanish Rice) and Maple Bacon Pecan Brussels Sprouts.
A delicious dinner that’s healthy, filling, and will undoubtedly become your new family favorite. This really is one of the best air fryer pork chop recipes. Enjoy!
More air fryer recipes to love!
Super Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings are deliciously healthy air-fried wings have no breading and come out moist and flavorful. Perfect for game time.
Air Fryer Southwest Egg Rolls are as good as your favorite restaurants. Egg roll wrappers are filled with spicy chicken, black beans, corn, minced jalapeno, and plenty of cheese then cooked until hot and crispy. A delicious, healthier snack for your Super Bowl party.
Air Fried Tuna Patties are deliciously soft inside and crispy on the outside. And you’ll be in and out of the kitchen in 20!
Air Fryer Filet Mignon when you want to make a tender, juicy steak without firing up the grill.
Air Fryer Salmon with lemon butter sauce for a light and delicious low carb meal.
Find more healthy air fryer recipes here on 2CM!
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list and receive a free e-book.
Easy Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 2 pork chops about 1" thick (can be boneless or bone-in)
- Olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Rub olive oil over both sides of pork chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients for seasoning and rub into both sides of pork chops.
- Spray basket of air fryer with nonstick spray.
- Lay pork chops in basket in a single layer. Try to leave some room around each pork chop for air circulation.
- Cook at 390 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately.