Comfort food just went deliciously low carb and it’s super simple to make. Rotisserie chicken or leftover turkey combines with riced cauliflower, broccoli and cheese to make this warm, tasty Cheesy Cauliflower Chicken Broccoli Casserole that’s actually good for you.
I first had a similar casserole at my daughter’s house while visiting several weeks ago. I had never tried making anything with riced cauliflower so this entire dinner was a surprisingly tasty treat.
It’s super simple to make and just the type of dinner I like to put on the table when the weather turns cool. And, since there’s a big ole turkey still sitting in my refrigerator, this casserole is perfect for making it taste like a whole other animal.
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Chicken Broccoli Casserole takes just minutes to prep.
The only cooking required prior to baking is following the directions on the frozen rice cauliflower and broccoli bags. As well as cooking some bacon and sauteing a little onion for about 5 minutes.
Then gather the ingredients together in a bowl. Cooked cauliflower, broccoli, bacon, shredded smoked gouda cheese, onions, one egg and chopped chicken or turkey.
Toss them all together and pour into a casserole dish.
Sprinkle the top of the casserole with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake until golden brown.
Just look at all that cheesy rich goodness and no rice in sight! I swear that if you don’t tell your family what it is made of they will never guess that it’s cauliflower. I always feel so much better as a mom when I can give my family something delicious and good for them. Enjoy!
More Easy Dinner Options
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
Cheesy Cauliflower Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 6 pcs bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon bacon fat
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or 2 cups leftover turkey
- 10 oz bag frozen riced cauliflower cook according to package directions
- 9 oz bag frozen broccoli florets cook according to package directions
- 1 egg
- 2 cups smoked gouda cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Remove from pan.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat from pan. Saute onions for about 5 minutes or until soft. During last minute, add minced garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cooked cauliflower, cooked broccoli, bacon, onion-garlic mixture, shredded gouda cheese, egg, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared casserole and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top is brown and cheese has melted.
- Let set for 10 minutes to make serving easier.