This easy Dump and Bake Pork Chop Casserole is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. The boneless pork chops bake up tender and moist and are covered with the most deliciously creamy mushroom sauce while the cauliflower tots are full of cheesy goodness. Just ten minutes prep and you’ll have a low carb meal the whole family will love.
Baked Boneless Pork Chops with Cauliflower Tots
I like quick and easy especially when I’ve been going all day and the last thing I feel like cooking is dinner. So the less fuss and clean up needed for the meal the better. That’s where this super easy Baked Boneless Pork Chops casserole comes in.
Not only is this casserole easy to make but it’s low carb too! Originally the recipe had potatoes on the bottom but I decided to make it a little healthier by subbing in cauliflower tots and using pork loin chops for a healthy, low fat protein. OK, I did go a little crazy on the cheese (’cause as you can probably tell I’m a cheese lover from way back) but you can sub low fat cheese or just put less on for a lower calorie option.
So just how easy is this dump and bake pork chop casserole to make. Check it out!
How To Make Dump & Bake Pork Chop Casserole
- Place cauliflower tots in bottom of baking dish in single layer. (photo 1)
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups cheese over tots. (photo 2)
- Brown seasoned and floured pork chops in a medium skillet. (photo 3)
- Place browned pork chops over cheese. (photo 4)
- Mix soup with half and half and pour evenly over pork chops. (photo 5)
- Ready to bake. Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 45 minutes. (photo 6)
- Remove casserole from oven, uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
- Casserole ready to serve after browning cheese under broiler.
This boneless pork chop casserole is perfect any time of year but a definite comfort food during the cold winter. The baked pork chops come out moist and tender covered with the most flavorful and creamy mushroom sauce while the cauliflower sweet potato tots are full of ooey gooey cheesy goodness. Take a bite and I’ll let you decide.
More Easy Casseroles for Dinner
Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake from 2CM
Southwest Chicken Casserole from 2CM
Chicken Fiesta Casserole from 2CM
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
This easy low carb casserole is the perfect dinner for busy weeknights. The boneless pork chops bake up tender and moist, covered with a creamy mushroom sauce, while the cauliflower tots are full of cheesy goodness. Just ten minutes prep and you'll have a meal the whole family will love.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1/4 cup flour gluten-free if required, or can omit altogether
- 14-16 oz pkg cauliflower or cauliflower sweet potato tots
- 2-1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated (can use low fat variety)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup gluten-free if necessary
- 3/4 can slightly under 1 cup fat-free half and half or cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8x11-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper on pork chops then dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat a medium frying pan with olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place cauliflower tots in bottom of baking dish in single layer.
- Sprinkle 1-1/2 cups cheese over tots.
- Place browned pork chops over cheese.
- Mix soup with half and half then pour evenly over pork chops.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and discard foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes more. If you like your cheese browned, place under broiler for about 3-5 minutes.