It's pizza in dip form! This deliciously easy pizza dip has all your favorite pizza toppings - pepperoni, pizza sauce and ooey gooey stretchy mozzarella cheese. It has only 6 ingredients, is gluten-free and can be ready in 30! Perfect for game time or any time.
I can't believe that it's already February and the Super Bowl is today! How time flies! Are you having a big party or just a sharing the time with your family? Here at my house we're just going to make our own party with plenty of yummy apps like Crispy Baked Chicken Wings, Bambinis, Classic Guacamole and this awesome and super easy Pizza Dip!
I've been making this pizza dip for about 30 years, ever since I found the recipe in a local newspaper. And it's hot, delicious and can be made in a jiffy. If you're expecting a crowd this afternoon, this dip can be a real last minute life saver! It only has 6 ingredients and all the ingredients can be picked up ready to use from your grocery store.
Check out this shopping list. Fresh green onions, whipped cream cheese, jar of your favorite pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, packaged pepperoni and Italian seasoning. Put it all together in the baking dish and serve with tortilla chips or even some pizza dough bites.
I like to use Brazi Bites. They're gluten-free, just like this recipe, delicious and works really well with this awesome pizza dip. Want to make your own? This recipe from RasaMalaysia is super delicious! Now, add some beer, wine or cocktails and you're all set.
To start, spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a square 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with pizza sauce, chopped pepperoni and top with cheese and a little dried basil and oregano. Bake for 30 minutes. See, I told you it was easy.
And so delicious! Just look at all that stretchy cheese! It's like pizza in a bowl but so much easier to pull together. And cleanup is a breeze since its made in the baking dish! This is a great dip for any event but it's always on the table at game time.
Enjoy! And may the best team win!
- 3 green onions sliced thin
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 3 oz thin sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using an ungreased 8x8-inch baking dish, spread whipped cream cheese evenly in bottom.
- Pour pizza sauce over cream cheese layer.
- Top sauce with chopped pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle on Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pizza dough balls.