Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas are a refreshing summer take on your standard margarita. They combine all the flavors of summertime, tart lemons and sweet, juicy strawberries with the always popular margarita. A quick and easy adult cocktail to make for two or a crowd.
Lemonade is the perfect refreshing drink for summer but these deliciously fresh and bright Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas are even better!
Anyone that likes margaritas, especially strawberry margaritas, will love this version. They're so easy to make too! All you do is combine a little frozen concentrated lemonade with fresh strawberries, a little mint, and the usual tequila and triple sec.
This drink is more sweet than tart so the rim of the glass is coated with coarse sugar instead of salt. I also added some silver decorating sugar just to give it a little more pizazz! Doesn't it look pretty? Now check out just how easy this summery cocktail is to make.
Gather the ingredients to make these strawberry lemonade margaritas. You'll need lemonade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, strawberries, mint sprigs, and a few lemon wedges.
- Rub the rim of the margarita glass with a lemon wedge. (photo 1)
- Dip the rim into a plate that has been filled with some coarse sugar. (photo 2)
- Pour all ingredients into the blender. (photo 3)
- Add ice and blend. (photo 4)
That's it! These Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas are a little bit tart, a little bit sweet, and totally awesome! I'll be sitting oceanside and enjoying my cocktail tonight. Wish you could join me. 🙂
More cocktails with a fruit base
Georgia Peach Cocktail - if you love peaches you'll love this vodka cocktail. Perfect for summer peach season.
Sparkling Grapefruit Cocktail takes the classic greyhound up a notch by adding a little effervescence.
Strawberry Rum Cocktail is perfect for backyard BBQs and special occasions. It's a combination of sweet strawberries, a squeeze of lime, a little Caribbean rum, and a champagne topper.
Blood Orange Margarita is a delicious and refreshing citrus cocktail.
Find lots more easy cocktail recipes here on 2CM!
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
Strawberry Lemonade Margaritas
- 6 oz tequila
- 3 oz triple sec
- 1 oz frozen lemonade concentrate or lemon simple syrup (recipe in notes)
- 1 cup strawberries hulled & chopped
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- Garnish: lemon slice, sprig of mint
- In blender, combine all ingredients except garnish. Add ice as needed to make slushy consistency.
- Wet the lip of margarita glasses with a lemon wedge and dip in sugar. Divide mixture between glasses and garnish with lemon slice and sprig of mint.
All photos and content have been updated and was first published on August 19, 2014.