These sweet, creamy Pecan Pie Martini Shots will have you warming up the holiday parties in no time. Reminiscent of rich southern pecan pie, this winter cocktail sipper mixes Rum Chata, Crème de Cacao and Whipped Vodka then finishes with a yummy rim of caramel, chopped pecans and a topping of whipped cream.
Pecan Pie Shots
Aren’t these just the most delicious looking shots!? Since making my home in Georgia a few months ago, I’ve been trying to adopt all the wonderful foods and customs associated with this lovely southern state. So, in honor of an old Southern favorite, pecan pie, and a way to warm up this Florida girl, I had to whip up this delightfully warming Pecan Pie Martini Shot.
It’s super easy to make and can be made by the pitcher for holiday get-togethers. I like to serve it as the guests arrive to get the party started.
How to Make Pecan Pie Martini Shots
- Gather all ingredients.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice. Pour in Rum Chata.
- Add crème de cacao.
- Finish with vodka.
- Shake well and divide between caramel and chopped pecan rimmed shot glasses.
This cocktail might look pretty and innocent but it’s got a real kick! That’s why I like to serve this delicious martini in a shot glass as a little goes a long way. It’s the perfect cocktail to sip on a cold winter’s night by the fireside or as a show stopping warmer-upper for your holiday parties. Here’s to a Merry Christmas!
Change Up Your Pecan Pie Vodka Martini
- Substitute bourbon for vodka.
- Use Pecan Pie Vodka in place of whipped vodka
- Make it even simpler by just using Pecan Pie Vodka and half and half.
More Easy and Delicious Holiday Cocktails
White Christmas Margarita from 2CM
Peppermint White Russian from Julie Blanner
Cranberry Mimosas from 2CM
Eggnog Martini from 2CM
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
These sweet, creamy Pecan Pie Martini Shots are the perfect addition to your holiday party. Real showstoppers with rims of caramel, pecans & whipped cream.
- 2 oz Rum Chata
- 2 oz Crème de Cacao or Ghiradelli Chocolate
- 1 oz vodka I used Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- Garnish: Caramel syrup chopped pecans, whipped cream, cinnamon
- Prepare shot glasses by dipping rims in caramel then in chopped pecans.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Pour in Rum Chata, crème de cacao and vodka.
- Shake well.
- Divide between 2 shot glasses.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.