White Chocolate Cranberry Nut Cookies are ultra-chunky buttery cookie stuffed with crunchy macadamia nuts, creamy white chocolate chunks & chewy cranberries. One bite of this cookie will have you craving more!
This is the best month to be part of the Creative Cookie Exchange. Why? Because it’s Christmas cookie season and what better way to get loads of delicious cookie recipes than from all my fellow foodies in the group.
This month’s theme was nuts, no, I don’t mean crazy (although I do get that way when on a baking spree), I mean eatable nuts like pistachios, almonds and macadamia. Which brings me to my cookies. I’ve made White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies before but I wanted to try something with cranberries in it so adapting the recipe everyone loves seemed like a good place to start.
The changes I made were minor, replacing some of the vanilla extract with almond extract, reducing the amount of nuts and adding CranRaisins. And I just couldn’t stop myself from topping them with a drizzle of white chocolate, colored red for the holidays.
Surprise, surprise, these are now everyone’s favorite cookies instead of my original recipe! The addition of the cranberries brought a little chewiness to the mix along with the crunchy nuts and the soft creaminess of the white chocolate. Super delish and perfect for any time of year!
Make your holidays just a little sweeter by checking out all the other yummy nutty cookies below.
Nuts in cookies are a tradition celebrated all over the world–and Creative Cookie Exchange has joined the party!
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Honey Mixed Nut Bars from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Butterless Walnut Chocolate Chunkers from What Smells So Good?
- Almond Linzer Cookies from Spiceroots
- Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti from Oven Delights
- Pistachio, Rosewater and Cardamom Shortbread Cookies from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Salted Chocolate Pecan Caramel Bars from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pistachio Cranberry Rugelach from A Baker’s House
- White Chocolate Cranberry Nut Cookies from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Biarritz Sandwich Cookies from The Spiced Life
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN’