Vodka Limeade is a refreshing cocktail that's perfect for summer. Start with limeade concentrate, a splash of OJ, vodka & mint. It's like summer in a glass!
With the warm weather upon us and school almost out we will begin to see little entrepreneurs with their lemonade stands in abundance. Of course, you won't find this particular punch for sale there but it is one that will certainly appeal to you and all your adult friends.
Not only is this Vodka Limeade Cocktail easy to make but it tastes like pure summer in a glass.
It's a very adaptable recipe too. You can make it on the rocks, frozen, or by the pitcher for a refreshing cooler for summer gatherings. It's a little bit tart and a little bit sweet and perfectly cool and light for the hot evenings ahead.
You start with a can of frozen limeade concentrate which is always handy to keep in your freezer. Of course, if you have it there you might wind up making our Key Lime Bites, cool chocolate-covered balls that taste like Key Lime Pie, or you could just buy 2 cans and make both! 🙂
Next, add some orange juice for that tropical touch that takes away some of the tartness of the limeade, then a few ounces of vodka and you've got yourself one yummy cocktail!
Just keepin' it cool! Have a great summer!
More Refreshing Summer Cocktails
- Cucumber Mojito gives a delicious spin on a classic drink.
- Mai Tai Cocktail from Sugar & Soul
- Easy Sangria made with 3 simple ingredients.
- Sparkling Tequila Cocktail with grapefruit juice and lemon-lime soda.
- Raspberry Daiquiri with a hint of lime.
- Blue Curacao Cocktail for a tasty tropical drink.
Find lots of easy cocktail recipes here on 2CM!
- 12 oz. can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 oz. orange juice
- 6 oz. water
- 9 oz. vodka
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- Garnish: Lime slices, mint sprigs
- In a large pitcher or jug, mix together all of the above ingredients except garnish. Pour into 5-6 glasses and garnish each with lime slice and a sprig of mint.
This post has been updated and was first published on May 30, 2013.