Throw this crockpot white chicken chili together before work and come home to a delicious, low-fat dinner. Stuffed full of moist chicken, white beans, corn and green chiles, this chili is not only the perfect one-pot comfort meal but it’s gluten-free too!
Easy White Chicken Chili
With so many chili recipes out there, it’s hard to find the perfect one. So, I combined three of my favorites into this easy white chicken chili recipe and, bonus, it’s all made right in the crockpot. No extra pots, pans or bowls so you’ve got a delicious dinner with little cleanup. Woohoo!
This is one of those meals that everyone looks forward to in our family, especially when the weather starts to cool down. Chili just seems to fit the fall season and chilly fall nights. It’s like my mom always used to say, meals like chili just “stick to your ribs” and keep you warm all day.
Plus with the busy back-to-school season starting, an easy dinner just helps get us all back in the groove. And this one is definitely easy! Everything gets thrown in the crockpot in the morning and, except for shredding the chicken, you can ladle it right out of the pot when you get home. Dinner on the table pronto!
You’ll find this creamy chili to be meaty and filled with a combination of white beans and corn that make it a one-pot healthy meal. I like to serve mine with tortilla chips and just a sprinkle of cheese. By placing a little cheese on the top instead of in it, it keeps the fat content down and adds just enough flavor to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
How to Make Creamy White Chicken Chili
- Place chicken in crockpot and top with beans, corn, and onion. (photo 1)
- Mix garlic, taco seasoning, chiles, soup, broth, and lime juice in a medium bowl and pour over the chicken mixture. (photo 2)
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours. (photo 3)
- When done, remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks. Return to cooker, stir and done. (photo 4)
This creamy white chicken chili is a great no-hassle dinner. Perfect for back to school season, cool fall nights and as a quick “everyone help themselves” game day snack. Hope you enjoy!
More to Love Crockpot Dinners
Crockpot Cuban Pork with Cilantro Rice from 2 Cookin Mamas – Delicious mojo flavors make this Cuban pork moist and delicious.
Crockpot Beef Stew – just pour beef, potatoes, carrots and tomatoes into a crockpot, set it and forget it til dinner.
Slow Cooker Spicy Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes from Coupon Clipping Cook – a little hot sauce, ground turkey and some rolls make this saucy classic a winner!
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
- 2 large chicken breasts, about 1 pound
- 30 oz. white beans 2 15-oz cans
- 15 oz. can of white organic corn
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 8 oz. can chopped mild green chiles
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup (Healthy Valley Organic is gluten-free)
- 14 oz. chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Garnishes: fat-free sour cream, chopped cilantro, shredded cheddar or Manchego cheese, tortilla chips
- Place chicken in crockpot and top with beans, corn, and onion.
- Mix garlic, taco seasoning, chiles, soup, broth, and lime juice in a medium bowl and pour over the chicken mixture.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- When done, remove chicken from crockpot and shred with two forks. Return to cooker and stir.
- To serve, place several ladles of chili in single serving bowl and top with desired toppings. I like to crush a few tortilla chips on top but they can also be served on the side to scoop out that delicious chili.
This post was originally published on June 28, 2013 but has been updated with step-by-step instructions.