These easy Parmesan Knots are a quick dinner roll that starts with canned biscuits. Brush with Parmesan cheese and garlic oil for a delicious side to any meal.
I love to host dinner parties and planning what to fix is one of the things I like the most. When planning the menu, I always include some sort of dinner rolls or bread because you never know when someone might not be able to eat something on the table and it always seems to fill that gap in the meal.
I have made many types of bread from Rosemary Bread to Easy French Bread to Buttermilk Biscuits but none as easy as these quick to-throw-together little rolls. Many moons ago I adapted a recipe I found on Pinterest and, believe me, when things get a little crazy at home and there's no time to do something from scratch, these herbed rolls will come to the rescue. They are so easy to make (and kind of fun too), taste homemade and are delicious as well.
Hope you enjoy!
QUICK & EASY PARMESAN KNOTS
- 1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- ¼ cup Bertolli Extra Light Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Pecorino-Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Open biscuit can and separate biscuits. Taking one biscuit at a time, roll into long 12" rope with the palms of your hands. Tie into a knot and place on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While knots are baking, mix oil, cheese, garlic powder and herbs in a small bowl.
- Brush over rolls as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Serve immediately.