Our healthy peach ice cream delivers on taste & it’s good for you too. Peaches, yogurt, avocado & almond butter deliver a creamy taste without the guilt.
What’s better on National Peach Ice Cream Day than a healthy version of the same name. This ice cream delivers on fresh peach taste but oh, it gives us so much more.
Calcium, protein, Vitamins B-2 & B-12, potassium and magnesium from the lowfat yogurt, healthy fats from avocado, not to mention what the almond butter brings to the table. Did you know almonds are more nutritionally dense than any other nut? They contain protein, fiber for digestion, Vitamin E and omega-3’s helping to maintain heart health and are known to help reduce bad cholesterol and control blood pressure.
So dig in and feel good about splurging on ice cream!
HEALTHY PEACH ICE CREAM
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 6- oz low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 frozen peaches, cut up
- 1/2 small avocado, cut up
- 2 Tablespoon natural almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in blender and frappe until smooth and creamy.
- If you want your ice cream a little thicker, place in freezer for about 1 hour then stir and serve.
- Serve immediately.
DON’T MISS A RECIPE!