Kahlua Pecan Baked Brie is an impressive but easy appetizer to add to your next party or holiday cheese tray. Brie is warmed to a creamy deliciousness then topped with sweet candied pecans that carry a subtle coffee flavor. Perfect served with crackers and sliced fruit.
Kahlua Pecan Brie
It's December! Can you believe it? It just kind of crept up on me and now I'm charging full scale into Christmas baking and whipping up some tasty appetizers for holiday parties. This Kahlua Pecan Baked Brie is one of my favorites. I usually serve it alongside some crispy Goat Cheese Wonton and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms.
It's easy to make and looks like an elegant appetizer that took hours to make. Ahem, don't tell anyone but it only takes about 15 minutes. That can be our little secret.
Kahlua Pecan Baked Brie is Simple, Yet Elegant
The prep is mostly hands-off and while you're prepping, you can bake the brie wheel so it's all ready for the deliciously sweet and nutty topping. It's a great addition to a cheese tray and a glass (or two) of wine or a holiday Cranberry Mimosa.
Enjoy the season!
More Appetizers for Your Christmas / New Year's Eve Parties
Sauerkraut Meatballs with sweet and spicy cranberry sauce.
New Year's Eve Appetizers is a roundup of my favorite recipes for New Year's celebrations.
Tortellini Skewers with Lemon Spinach Pesto from Kroll's Korner
Chicken Wonton with vegetables is crispy and delish!
Cheddar Fondue is perfect for cheese lovers.
Find lots of tasty and healthy appetizer recipes here on 2CM!
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
Kahlua Pecan Baked Brie
- ⅓ cup Kahlua
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup pecan halves
- 7.7 oz. brie wheel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a small saucepan, heat Kahlua and brown sugar stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and foams, stirring occasionally.
- Add pecans and heat until warmed, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour over the top of the cheese.
- While Kahlua sauce is cooking prepare the cheese. Partially slice the rind off the top of the brie wheel but leave in place.
- Move brie wheel to prepared cookie sheet and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the top rind carefully and pour Kahlua-nut mixture over top of brie wheel and serve immediately with mild-flavored crackers.
This post has been updated and was first published on December 2, 2018.