Juicy, tender, flavorful and easy. That’s everything these Slow Cooker Hawaiian Short Ribs are and then some! Put the short ribs and seasonings in the crockpot early in the day and come home to a delicious dinner and a house that smells mouthwatering.
Easy Crockpot Short Ribs
My daughter and I have been so busy working on this website that neither one of us have much time to think about what to cook for dinner. What we needed were some good recipes that we could start in the morning in the slow cooker and serve when our husbands got home from work.
Now I am very particular in what I cook in the slow cooker as some cuisines, such as Asian, just don’t work as well and I would rather stir fry anyway. However this recipe for boneless short ribs is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and just the right type of dish for a slow cooker. The cooker tenderizes the meat and gives it incredible flavor. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. I just wish I had made double the recipe as it is that good!
Easy Crockpot Dinners for Busy Days
Slow Cooker Beer Braised Short Ribs from 2CM
Crockpot Pork Thai Style from 2CM
Crockpot Cajun Chicken Sausage Chili from Skinny Fitalicious
Crockpot French Dip from 2CM
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive a free e-book.
- 2 pounds boneless beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5-Spice powder
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- Place the short ribs in the slow cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for about 4 hours. Flip the short ribs half way through cooking time and right before serving to coat with sauce.