These moist and tender grilled honey glazed pork chops are as easy as 1-2-3. Just 4 ingredients and less than 30 minutes will get these on your dinner table. Grilled with just the right touch of honey and soy sauce, they’re out of this world good!
Grilled Pork Chops
Grilling in the fall always feels so perfect. The coolness in the air, the warm fire and perhaps a chance for the kids to toast some marshmallows and practice the art of s’mores.
Grilling is a Healthier Way to Cook
Grilling is also one of the healthiest ways to cook. Add to that, that pork is one of the leanest cuts of meat, with only slightly more fat than chicken, and full of protein, iron and potassium and you have yourself one healthy meal. And grilling means less time in the kitchen cleaning up. A definite plus for Mom! Serve these grilled honey glazed pork chops with a side of unsweetened applesauce and some grilled zucchini for a great all-around meal.
These grilled pork chops come out so moist and tender with just a hint of Asian flavor that everyone will definitely be asking you to make these more than once! And when you’re hungry for pork chops again try our Pina Colada Pork Chops for a more tropical flavor.
More Easy Grilled Dinner Recipes
Rosemary Basil Grilled Lamb Chops from 2 Cookin Mamas
Chimichurri Steak from Courtney’s Sweets
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa from 2 Cookin Mamas
Love quick & easy recipes? Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter for all the latest recipe inspiration! Plus join my email list here and receive our free Awesome Appetizers e-book.
This moist and tender Asian style pork chops recipe is as easy as 1-2-3. Grilled with just the right touch of honey, garlic and soy sauce, they're out of this world good!
- 4 pork loin chops about 1-1/2" thick
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Mix honey, soy sauce and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside half of the mixture for basting while grilling. Use remaining honey-garlic mixture and coat chops.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place pork chops on grill grate, close lid and cook for 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes and basting to keep moist.
- Remove from grill. Serve either whole or, do as I do, slice diagonally and serve on platter