Thanksgiving is all about family, friends, good times and definitely food! Our Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup has dozens of recipes from our favorite food bloggers from yummy appetizers to tempting entrees to luscious desserts. Can’t wait to try them all!
There is always a crowd on Thanksgiving and planning the dinner can be pretty stressful. Here are a few recipes from around the blogging world that we hope will help you with your menu planning. And don’t forget to use our “play by play” Thanksgiving Day Planner so your dinner gets to the table on time!
Our 30 Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes
- Apple Cider Margarita | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Pumpkin Pie Martini | The Exhausted Mom
- Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail| Real Housemoms
- Simply Spiked Cider | Running to the Kitchen
- Selection of Wines | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
Want to serve your drinks with style? Check out Libbey’s Margarita Glasses.
- Cranberry Brie Bites | 2 Wired 2 Tired
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Spicy Sweet Potato Hummus | The Novice Chef Blog
- Zucchini Bites with Harissa, Goat Cheese, Lime & Mint | Blogging Over Thyme
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup | Kristi’s Home Kookin’
- Spicy Maple Popcorn | Macheesmo
- Cranberry and Walnut Pinwheels | diethood
Let your appetizers be the center of attention with this Paula Deen Pine Platter.
- Roast Turkey | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Bourbon Gingersnap Ham | A Teaspoon and a Pinch
- Roast Pork Loin with Cider Gravy | Not Quite Nigella
- Pomegranate Glazed Stuffed Leg of Lamb Roast | Mike’s Table
Love this serving platter for large meats – BIA Cordon Bleu Octagonal Serving Platter.
- Sweet Potato Casserole | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Stuffed Acorn Squash | Body Rebooted
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls | Eat Cake for Dinner
- Sourdough Stuffing with Mushrooms, Apples & Sage | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Green Bean Casserole | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Pumpkin Scalloped Potatoes | Recipe Girl
- Creamed Corn Cornbread | Susie Davis
Everyone needs a 2.5 quart casserole dish to serve up these goodies for the holiday. Don’t know what I would do without my Corningware 2.5-quart Oval Casserole.
- Pumpkin Pie | 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Classic Pecan Pie | Sugar and Spice
- Apple Cake with Honey Glaze | Shugary Sweets
- Pumpkin Mousse Trifles | Annie’s Eats
- Cider Caramel Apple Pie | Honey & Jam
- Cranberry Apple Pumpkin Bundt Cake | Home is Where the Boat Is
I love the new fluted pie plates. Your pies don’t only taste good they look good too. Check out Rose’s Perfect Pie Plate.
Everything You Need for a NO STRESS THANKSGIVING
- Thanksgiving Day Planner
- The Secret to the Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey
- Rich & Creamy Turkey Gravy
- Simply Classic Turkey Dressing (Stuffing)
- How to Make Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- Our Most Popular Sweet Potato Casserole
- Homemade Cranberry Orange Relish
- Mom’s Delicious Pumpkin Pie
- Pairing your Thanksgiving Turkey with Wine
- Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup